Friday, June 28, 2019

Organdise!

Amy has been getting her life in order (and sending subtle hints in my direction). I've watched at a distance as she has starting gaining control over the daily chaos through planning. Even from the outside, I can see that she has found something that is leading to better mental, physical, emotional time.

Last week she sent me a link to a video where a planner guru took a look at a planner sent to her...


I enjoyed watching her switch from "meh!" to "I have to try this out!" over the course of the video.

Amy bought a planner for me and it arrived today!


I'm looking forward to seeing how the transition goes to planner lady. Hopefully it results in more of a sane, focused me as opposed to a version of Rabbit "organdising". 

No comments:

Post a Comment